Mobile NRL Betting Australia
As most Australian sports punters know, rugby league is one of Australia’s favourite competitive team sports. This 13-a-side game is massively popular among the Australian people with millions of fans tuning in for every match. It is no wonder that NRL betting has become one of the biggest online and mobile betting options in Australia. For those who are new to the game, the Australian Rugby League is dominated by two competitions: the National Rugby League in which 16 clubs compete for premiership glory; and State of Origin in which fight out a three-game series. With major NRL matches happening all year round, rugby betting punters are never without a decent betting opportunity.
Mobile Sports Bet NRL Sites
Mobile NRL betting has a variety of basic and exotic betting options. For the novice punter, a simple head to head bet is probably the best way to start while more experienced ruby punters can choose from any number of exotic bets. Some of the most commonly placed online and mobile bets are shown below:
- Head to head betting – Head to head bets are probably the most common bets and possibly the easiest for a novice to place. This is where a punter chooses which team will win the game and which team will lose.
- Margin betting – Margin betting is slightly more complicated. In this type of betting a punter can bet on whether a team will win under or over a certain margin, the margin generally being 1-12 points per side.
- Future betting – In mobile NRL betting, a punter can make a bet before the season on who he thinks will win the most games in a season and who will win the overall competition.
- Line betting – If the bookmaker feels there is an unfair matchup, they will place a line bet on a team. This is basically a form of handicapping where one team will have a point difference added to their score for betting purposes.
- Exotic bets – These are bets that bookmakers place to make a game more interesting. Some of the most common exotic bets include: Which player will score the first try, which team will score the most tries, which team will score first, the score at half time, the final score and who will kick the most conversions.
Online Betting NRL Australia
Before placing any large bet, there are a few things every punter should know about NRL betting. For starters, a punter should always know the history and player statistics of every team. Some teams perform well early on in the season and then start slowing down, while other teams start off slowly and gather strength as the season wears on. A punter should always be aware of the team’s current fitness level as well as any injuries that may cause issues in the game. Other things to take not of are previous match results and home ground advantage.
Because NRL betting is one of the most popular betting options, it is not very difficult to find an online bookmaker that can offer punters a full range of betting options. However, not all mobile sites are created equal. If you are looking for Australia’s top mobile betting sites, you are in luck. You can start right here; to make things easy for you we have provided you with links to all of Australia’s premier mobile sports betting sites that are best suited to NRL fans.